Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Actor of the day


This is a new segment im adding to the blog the actor of the day there were so many great actors back then there are also good actors today but none can compare to the ones back then.Today's actor of the day is Carole Lombard...Carole was an actor isn't she lucky she was married William Powell and then later got married with Clark Gable. My favorite movie she was in was my man godfrey. When I watch this movie I only could think of was how pretty she was. it also reminded me of my great anut she used to have a lot and I mean a lot of magazines from the 1930s-1970s she had them all in her room in the closet and I remember looking through all her things and she had a poster of Carole it was really pretty and in great condition but now that she passed away her daughter took all her belongings.



1 comment: