Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Abode

Hello everyone!!
Today I went to a estate sale 
in Pomona. The House belonged to a
Playmate from the 1960s and A Film producer. The
house was beautiful with art deco furniture and 
many knick knacks. Here are a few things
my sister and I found. I woke up late
so I missed some of the good stuff. But here
is what I found.
Some are probably
going in my moms shop.

I wish the heels in the middle actually fit me but they don't so now there going to be my friends




This purse is my favorite!!
                                                         

And I did my sisters hair on Mon.
    I did my sisters hair on Monday but I wasn't really happy 
with the result (and her hair is brown in
the front and blond on the crown) What do you 
think about it?? and Do you have
any new finds??

6 comments:

  1. wow what an awesome estate sale to have found! I love those purses. SO cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. An ex-playmate? I bet she'd have some glam stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finds! I love estate sales- they always have the best things. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caitlin- Thank you!! It was a great sale =)
    Carrie- One pair actually fit me but the other didn't =( oh well....And Thanks!!
    Miss Emmi- Definitely, she had so many things!!
    Jennyboo- Agreed, they always do =)
    Candy Pop- Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete