Monday, March 21, 2011

Rock-A-Bye-Baby

Hello Everyone!! It's been raining here for the past 2 days
I hate the rain but at least its spring break so I don't have to be at
school!!  I found this dvd in my uncle's box of junk
 I picked it up and started to watch it.
  
Its about a small town tv repair man whose former sweetheart is now a movie
star. She marries a bullfighter but he dies the day of there wedding but 
later she finds out she is pregnant so  her agent doesn't want a
                                      scandal to damage to her career. So she turns to her former
sweetheart for help and he agrees. 

I forgot to say her little sister is in love with him to =)


Marilyn Maxwell


Also I just joined the vintage network here's my url- 
  http://vintagenetwork.ning.com/profile/Josie186



THAT'S ALL FOLK'S!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting film, I must watch it!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez that movie looks amazing. I have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tienes un blog muy bonito. te sigo desde Sevilla (Spain) muaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carys and Mary- You both will enjoy this film its a great one!1
    Dime Romeo- Gracias eres de espana!! Mi bisabuela era de Madrid =)

    ReplyDelete