Friday, April 8, 2011

Week Insparations

1. Ricky Nelson circa 1957, 2. Bobbie Brooks 1953, 3. bobbie brooks, 4. 04.04.11 | thrifted revival, 5. 1951 Grayson Robinson, 6. IMG_1674, 7. neutral color story, 8. ty_red_car_1950s, 9. red bow s
 Hello Everyone!!
There have been so many things and people on 
blogger that inspire me and I wanted to share some of
them.

1.starting with these gorgeous prints that Dakota posted
2.And a DIY 1920s dress 
3.Also a Vintage Style Shoe shopping guide
4.A cool hair roll tutorial
5.  There is also a new blog I just found I definitely think you should all check it out.

5 comments:

  1. Eep! Thanks so much for including me in the collage! *blushes*

    ♥ Casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why of course your blog inspires me all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thanks for including my tutorial on your links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome it was an awesome tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete