Hello, Everyone since the first day of summer is tomorrow
I thought I'd post some fun summer styles from some
catalogs....So without further a do here are some summer
styles enjoy!!
![]() |
| I think everyone should own a swimsuit like these!! |
![]() | |
| we can't forget the shoes!! |
![]() | |
| look at all the stripes!! |
![]() |
| Teens and Kids had some of the best styles!! |
| 1940s sailor style dress also from Life Magazine |
| from Life Magazine |
| Oh that top!! |
![]() |
| All these Lovely prints!! |





love love love!! just got a vintage 50's bathing suit ( aqua blue!!)- Miss Amethyst
ReplyDeleteThose swimming costumes are gorgeous, love the lilac one.x
ReplyDeleteI just want all those pretty nautical things!!
ReplyDeleteFrom Carys of La Ville Inconnue
I'l take one of each, please! :D
ReplyDeleteChelsea- I love swimwear from the 50's and in a great color it must be just fab!!
ReplyDeleteHannah- I agree and the lilac on is so unique and different.
Carys- I do to!! nautical things are the best!!
Mouse in a Blouse- Me too!!
These just all look GREAT!
ReplyDeletei love the blue and white swimsuit!
ReplyDeleteI agree =)
ReplyDeleteI love these costumes very much.
ReplyDelete