So here is the last part of the Junior series
the teens of today that love the by gone eras.
There are actually quite a few teens and well now adults that began blogging as teens that also blog similar things to me and
to what this small series is about.
(in no particular order)
| Annie from annie pancake and the time machine always has the best reviews and advice on her blog!! |
| Dakota has a swanky style with an amazing country girl twist |
![]() |
| Presley with her lovely style and voice |
And Paigey From A Vintage Girls World Sensational style
I hope you all enjoyed the series I sure did sharing it with you and I hope you'll check out these lovely dolls blogs!!





I wish I had been that cool as a teen! :)
ReplyDeleteawww!!! thanks doll!! i love all the fellow teens with a vintage flare style!!!
ReplyDeleteAwh! Thank you for mentioning me your are so sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteYour both welcome =)
ReplyDeleteeeek thank you so much lady! xxxxx
ReplyDeleteYour welcome =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this list of great vintage bloggers!
ReplyDelete