Sunday, January 17, 2010

Best Find of the Week!

Every sunday I'm going to post the best find of the week first its the online find for this week it was http://www.vintagesewing.info/
now I have known about this place for a while but I was looking through there books and I love there Circular Pleated Shorts




I found a 1950s hair net in brown so matches my hair, hood winks hair hood great for driving in a nice 1954 cadillac deville and my last find was these clip on earrings they cost me $3.00.


3 comments:

  1. Oh these are a great finds! I especially like the nude hair net. It probably makes me a little old lady, but I've always thought hair nets were gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love vintage goodies like this!! my grandma used to have all of these things in her cabinet.
    xoxo alison

    love your blog header btw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the earring are darling! -miss amethyst

    ReplyDelete