I apologize for not writing in so long but the other day in the mail I finally got some glasses Ive been waiting for 4 cat eye glasses I bought on shopgoodwill.com. I was so excited I knew I had to post them up I didnt get to take a picture of the other three because I took them so I could get them in the lenses I need. Right now Im also working on a 1950s shirt its from a modern pattern and its going to be zebra and black Im almost done I cant wait to see the result!!


Very nice glasses, i've just a few days ago bought a pair of 40s frames, i can't wait to see what they look like on me!
ReplyDeletexx
Yay for cat's eye glasses! I think I want to go with either chunky plastic frames or itty, bitty librarian frames the next time I get new glasses.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I've changed my domain! Please don't forget to update your bookmarks to http://www.thelingerieaddict.com. Thanks!