Friday, November 5, 2010
Thrift store shopping twist
Most of the time when I go thrift store shopping it is to go looking for clothes. On Monday I went to Redlands with my sister to see her friend. On are way back I kept bugging her and her boyfriend to stop at the thrift store. So they decided to go, in redlands there are a lot of farms and old houses it has a nice country feel hehehe. So in the thrift shop they still have a lot of old things. They even had little booths inside that have antiques and vintage clothing sold by other people. I even saw a Howdy Doody doll so we looked around and bought somethings but we came across a early 1960s Console radio and turntable. We usually don't buy furniture but we thought it was pretty cool so we took it with us. It was a hassle getting it into the car though I think the owners of the shop thought we were nuts hahaha but we got it in. When we got home I cleaned it up and now we have to get a few things to fix it but the record player works well so now I can listen to all my records =).
Labels:
1960s,
record player,
thrift store
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh lord, I love that turntable! I have one as well, though mine isn't authentic vintage!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving your blog, dear. Following!~
-Love,
Amber Rose
Ya I do too hehehe and thanks for following =)
ReplyDeleteOh that's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great find!
I Love it...sitting here very jealous lol
ReplyDeleteRx