Monday, December 6, 2010

The good old days.......

Hello everyone!! Well in my last post I promise to right about the history on the hats I found. Last Thursday I went to an estate sale with my mom. There I meet an elderly women named Joan she was born in 1935. The location wasn't exactly at a house it was at a shop she had bought in the 1980s were she stored her moms old stuff.She thought it was interesting that for my age I liked old things. Her mother had worked as a clown and worked on t.v.( there were a lot of clown stuff) she also would go to children hospitals. I also meet her best friend who use to choreography for movies. Joan had a lot of interesting stories and things I had a blast she let me look around at everything and I found some great things. Stay tune for the next post Im working on a velvet skirt out of an old sleep gown =)
This is my favorite find!!

No comments:

Post a Comment