Hi everyone, I'm sorry for not posting but I got really sick on Sunday....I feel some what better now and I decided to post a movie I watched yesterday....Its called
The Magic of Ordinary Days. Its a story about a young women whose father sends her off to get married. She doesn't know the guy but slowly falls in love with him.She also makes friends with two asian girls from a refuge camp. I really like the costumes of the movie also. I hope you enjoy the pictures. Im also going to post my new finds tomorrow and I'm really sorry for not posting lately.
 |
| I love her overalls. |
 |
| flixster.com |
ohh I really like Keri Russell. I'll have to find this on Netflix
ReplyDeleteOoh, the outfits are beautiful. I'm adding this to my watch list.
ReplyDeleteLaura- I hope you enjoy it I did and I like her acting to.
ReplyDeleteLisa- They are and I hope you enjoy the movie =)
I just finished reading this book. I loved the movie, as well. Fun outfits in it for sure. :)
ReplyDelete