Sunday, June 5, 2011

Family History

So someone on my other blog asked
 about my eyebrows( I know this is weird already but it gets
to my family history) So I answered and 
talked about how I  got my eyebrows from my great grand mother and
I actually decided I should post some photos of my family since my parents
have them hang around the house...

These are my grandparents I love my abuelitas hair..

Here's my great grandfather he was born in Germany not sure were though

Here is my Great Grandmother she was born in Madrid,Spain

here they both are    
This is a bit of the photographs I'm hoping to get some more from my uncle this week when he visits us.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, your grandmother looks beautiful.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was vary beautiful I wish I could find a photo of her in color she had emerald green eyes.

    ReplyDelete