| Opps I forgot to fix the date and time SORRY!! |
| This hat is the one you see on top it reminded me of one in vogue |
| 30s hat |
| 30s hat <3 |
| 30s hat |
| Opps I forgot to fix the date and time SORRY!! |
| This hat is the one you see on top it reminded me of one in vogue |
| 30s hat |
| 30s hat <3 |
| 30s hat |
Wow some great finds. I love the hats :)
ReplyDeleteI gave you an award on my blog as I have recently enjoyed reading your posts, you can see it here:
http://sirenssexy.blogspot.com/2010/12/and-awards-go-to.html
Lovely hats!
ReplyDeleteI hope all is well with your family, love. <33
sirens sexy-Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteAmber Rose- Thanks and don't worry everything is fine now.
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I gave you a blog award on my page :) http://betty2tone.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete