Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blog Of The Month

Hello everyone,  sorry for not blogging lately I've been a little under the weather these few days.  But I fell a bit better today and decided to post the blog of this month. Sorry for the late post to its the middle of the month and I'm barley posting it. The blog of the month is The Modern Day Flapper . The name says it all folks Jessica Amber Jones has the most amazing wardrobe. Her style is vary 1930s scarlet and she does millinery so she has some vary amazing hats!! I think everyone should definitely check out her blog!!





This is my favorite hat from her etsy shop
                                      
                                                                  Have a great day everyone!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, she is too cute for words! Thanks for the link, I've never seen her blog before. I adore her hats! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up - just checking out Jessica's blog right now! It's so cute! x www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sweetie, Thank you so much for this posting! I'm so glad you enjoy my blog, and the fashion along with it! I'm ever so happy you love my HATS!!! I work so hard on them, I like knowing that they're catching your eye. Keep up your fantastic style, and I look forward to blogging more with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. everyone I hope you all enjoy her blog as much as I do!!

    Jessica- Your welcome and continue blogging I enjoy your blog vary much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your blog! such cute hats! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll definitely check it out!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and adding your link to the Vintage Blog Link Party!

    http://inthehammockvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete