That's a great jewelry box. I used to have one similar to it, just not as old. But I really love what's inside it! Pretty brooches, great compacts, and fantastic glasses!
It's my first time on your blog. It's nice to see that the younger generation is taking a shine to vintage as well. I'm your newest follower!
Miss Margarita- Yes I definitely agree!! alexandra grecco- Thanks!! Carrie at In the Hammock Blog- Thank you Kate- Thanks Doll!! Sarah- I just followed!! Rebecca Jean- Hehehe you looked at everything inside,I love your blog by the way Welcome and thank you for the kind words!!
Lovely jewelry box! Every girl needs one of those ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd that sweater is really a bargain, lucky you! :)
Miss M
so cute ; )
ReplyDeletex
Alexandra
www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com
I love the jewelry boxes!! So pretty!
ReplyDeletehttp://inthehammockvintage.blogspot.com
Great finds! Especially the jewelery box, which is simply lovely :)
ReplyDeleteLucky! Just made a blog follow me?
ReplyDeletethelittlemakeupblog.blogspot.com
That's a great jewelry box. I used to have one similar to it, just not as old. But I really love what's inside it! Pretty brooches, great compacts, and fantastic glasses!
ReplyDeleteIt's my first time on your blog. It's nice to see that the younger generation is taking a shine to vintage as well. I'm your newest follower!
♥ Rebecca Jean
Midnight Maniac
Miss Margarita- Yes I definitely agree!!
ReplyDeletealexandra grecco- Thanks!!
Carrie at In the Hammock Blog- Thank you
Kate- Thanks Doll!!
Sarah- I just followed!!
Rebecca Jean- Hehehe you looked at everything inside,I love your blog by the way Welcome and thank you for the kind words!!
Ditto on the jewelry box!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely and luxe
thanks!!
ReplyDelete