This was actually suppose to be on a Monday
but since it was a Holiday its Tuesday. Oh and
I hope you all had a great 4 th of July
my family stayed the whole weekend
and I got to be with my nephew which just turned 8 months!! I
also took my cousin (he's more like a brother) shopping at a few vintage stores he bought a 1940s vintage suit
and a 1950s cardigan.
Now Back to music todays post is on some music I used to actually listen to as a baby, according to my great aunt it was the only thing that would get me to sleep.....
Patsy Cline- Thats How Much I Love You
Charlie Feathers- One Hand Loose
So after she told me charlie feathers I stared at her for a while and told her
if she was being serious because its loud and she was... (weird....) Oh and apparently
I also really liked the theme song to Bonanza (my pops favorite show lol)
No comments:
Post a Comment