Monday, July 11, 2011

My 16 Birthday and an Interview: Q's Daydream Vintage

Hello, everyone so today is my 16 th Birthday and in celebration I decided to interview all my
favorite blogs for the week!! There are so many other things I also plan to do this week and I will hopefully snap some photos and post them next week as for now time for interviews!!




Today I'll be interviewing Quincy from the blog Q's Daydream Vintage   She not only vary stylish but she supplies all her readers with inspirations every week!! 

If you could have lived in another ear what era would it be??
I would have to say the late 1950's to early 1960's. I love the fashions, but also Elvis would be alive and in his prime :o)
    

What was your first vintage piece??
My first vintage piece was a 1950's gingham bathing suit. I got it when I was 9 or 10.. it was way too big, lol. 

Who is you favorite designer from the past and why?
Chanel. She was the first to do so many things.

Name a blog your fond of.
Many! To name a few... Casey's Musings, Karla's Closet, Esme and the Laneway and Sweetheart of the Rodeo. There are so many more too :O)

What fascinates you the most from the past eras??
My fascination probably started with movies. I love old movies and movie stars. I also love listening to music from the past. From Billie Holiday to of course Elvis. Lets not forget the fabulous fashions!

What is your favorite way to style your hair??
 Short and simple. I really don't do much to my hair, except make sure I have an appointment to get it trimmed every 4 to 6 weeks, hehe. Though sometimes I wish my hair was long so I could do fun vintage styles, like victory rolls.

What do you like best about yourself?
I think I'm kind and thoughtful. I don't like to be mean, so I try not to be.

 Do you have a style icon?? If so please so do tell!!
There are really soooo many! To name a few.. Audrey Hepburn, Jean Seberg, Brigitte Bardot, Keira Knighley... Elvis, lol!



What a lovely gal!! Thanks so much again Quincy!! I hope you will all follow
   her blog if your not already!!

                                                            http://qsdaydream.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. she sounds awesome!! im going to add her to my faves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Qunicy's blog is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I say you "interview yourself" and answer your own questions in a post. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Amethyst- She is and I think you'll enjoy her blog!!
    Hannah- Thank you and I agree =)
    Kat- Thank you and I think I just might =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is late, but Happy Sweet 16!!!!

    I hope so far 16 has been awesome :)

    Qunicy is one of my favorite bloggers, I hope that someday well meet!

    And sorry for being to very late, but to answer your question, of course you can interview me! If it's not too late, my email is solanahraquel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, Thank you Solanah and it has been pretty awesome!! and I just sent out the email I'm super excited!!

    ReplyDelete