Oh those good old days and there great design's. I was window shopping yesterday in
Fullerton,Ca why I was 50 mins. away from were I live I don't know. But I did buy some new things while over there anyways I get so side tracked. I was window shopping at a vintage store and saw a Petal Bust dress that dress was so pretty. So it inspired me to do a post on these dresses.
 |
| pic here is one type of petal bust |
 |
| pic Here is a second type of bust and it is avalible on Etsy |
So There you have it folks a small rant on petal busts!!
Dresses with petal busts are certainly very flattering :)
ReplyDeleteIt's such a beautiful shape, now I want one!
ReplyDeleteFrom Carys of La Ville Inconnue
miss margarita- I agree with you!!
ReplyDeleteCarys- definitely is and that makes two of us!
How very beautiful the petal bust finish is.
ReplyDeleteyes it is a vary delightful detail
ReplyDelete