Friday, January 14, 2011

Musings of the week : 1

 
#1 mrs.amber apple  #2 qs day dream #3 sorry I can't find it #4 mrs.amber apple
 We have all finally came to the end of the week YES!!  So how was everyone's week? I hope good most of mine was good....I just have been working on a 1940s Skirt recently but I'm not quite sure when I will be done.

This weeks lovely blog posts-
                       This is the way I think I would dress if It wasn't for my great aunt ( lolita)
This great purse idea.
 This fab new blog I started to follow..
Saw one of my many style icon on a blog 
A lovely pair of heels

And last but definitely not least I want to welcome my new followers!! tomorrow I will be posting a review   on a Mac product so stay tune!! now I'm off to set my hair!!



No comments:

Post a Comment