Sunday, January 30, 2011

My All Time Favorite: The Major and The Minor

There's no doubt about it Ginger Rodgers is one of my favorite actress and out of all her films this one is my favorite me and my dad could watch this movie over and over again. Mostly because I've watched it since I was a toddler!! It's about a young women who pretends to be a 12 yr. old to get home to Iowa and on her way there she meets a Army Major and falls in love with him.


All the boys went crazy for Susan Applegate
Is she a kid? Or is she Kidding?

                                                                                          Talk to you all later!!

8 comments:

  1. I'll have to add this to my netflix list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why haven't I seen this movie? I'm adding it to my rental list now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty2Tone- I hope you love it as much as I do!!
    Miss Amethyst- I do to!! I saw your second comment and didn't know what you were talking about until I saw I won and Thanks doll!!
    Cassy- I think you'll love it as much as I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't watched it yet, but definitely will now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this movie. Time to see it again! Thanks for the stills.

    ReplyDelete