Monday, January 24, 2011

A stylish blog award.

Hello Followers.....I recently received this award from three fellow blogger's Frl. Irene Palfy, Miss Amethyst, and Betty2Tone  Thanks dolls!! and wanted to share it with all of you. The rules for this award are to share 7 facts about yourself, and then pass it on to 10 bloggers.

Fact #1 - I do yoga every day before I go to sleep
pic
Fact #2- I don't like eating anything out of a can (if I know that's were its from)
 
 Fact #3- I hope to one day become a fashion designer ( of course vintage repro.)
                                                                                ya!!

Fact #4- It may not look like it in my photos but I'm actually 5'6 or '7 not sure haven't measured myself lately.
pic
Fact #5- I have a collection of High Waisted Jeans and Pants vintage and repro ( I just received a new pair in the mail !!)

Fact #6- I'm Mexican from one side German and Italian from the other so I'm pretty mixed Lol. 
Fact #7- My favorite T.V.show is  Leave it to Beaver



Now I pass it on to my favorite blogs - in no particular order
 http://missamethystspowderroom.blogspot.com/
http://artdecodame.blogspot.com/
http://mamagrubbsgrub.blogspot.com/
http://smuterella.blogspot.com/
http://vavoomvintage.blogspot.com/
http://living-vintage.blogspot.com/
http://qsdaydream.blogspot.com/
http://blog.caseybrowndesigns.com
http://lavilleinconnue.blogspot.com
http://dialvforvintage.blogspot.com

                                                          I hope everyone has a great day!!

6 comments:

  1. ginger- Thanks!!
    Betty2tone- Its a great show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you doll!! :D * im pretty mixed to ( spanish / irish !! LOL (im not alone!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kristiansen- It is a great show!!
    Dial V for Vintage- Your Welcome!!
    Miss Amethyst- You deserve it after all the hard work you put in to all those tutorials (that I'm always testing) and I'm glad to know I'm not alone LoL!!

    ReplyDelete