Friday, July 1, 2011

Love Lee Style:1940s-1950s Hats

Hi,everyone today I wanted to share some hats
from catalogs and magazines that have caught my attention.
There are so many different hats and styles from both of these eras
I just wish that these would be available at a local shop like they used
to be. Well enjoy!!

At a good price and such lovely colors








The stripe set!!

The set on the right!!


9 comments:

  1. I love vintage hats so much! I do too wish they were still sold locally :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute. I love vintage hats and hairpieces. :) cute blog you have here.
    xoxo
    Marla

    hope you will follow me as well...I sometimes post about vintage stuff! :)
    www.marlitaontherun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously cute! Hats so need to come back into style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~ * ♥ * ~

    Cool inspiration pictures; I particularly like the last one. It so looks like the bow hat girl just told the stripy girl a shocking secret and then was all "But you can't say a word to anyone!" : D

    xox,
    bonita of Depict This!
    ~ * ♥ * ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy you all liked the hats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hep Kitten- Oh those hats are to die for!! They are so lovely!! its really nice to wear them in nice sunny days!!
    To reply to your question on my blog, i would be delighted to answer some questions!
    xoxo-
    Miss Amethyst

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are!! I just sent you the questions!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too!! A hat like that haunts me I didn't end up buying it and this was about 2 years ago and I still regret it!!

    ReplyDelete