Thursday, January 20, 2011

Love-Lee Style: 1940's Platforms

I've been checking out my blog and thought how boring it is........so I took a few days off to think of new ideas and thought of many!! I can't wait to start showing you all the new plans I got!! Anyways I wanted today's post to be on lovely vintage platforms. I've been wanting to get some but I never find my size or there to expensive.

These lovely ladies in platforms pic
pic This set is to die for!!

pic from here I saw these over at retro row a while back there nice reproductions.

6 comments:

  1. I love 40s platforms--that green pair is fabulous!

    I have a pair of the repro wedges; Rocket Originals does a wonderful job with their designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can buy the Red and Blue ones from Rocket Originals. They are adorable and I was thinking of getting a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jitterbugdoll- I know!! You also have a lovely collection of heels!!
    Kim-I saw them at a shop recently they are adorble

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a pair of Rockets too! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these, I want a pair so much!! Your blog is so inspiring!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms.Dollie: I actually saw these at retro row in Long beach and since you also live in cali. you should check them out.
    Cary: I do to and thank you you also have a great blog =)

    ReplyDelete